8.7.1578 has suddenly stopped working?

A place to discuss data and privacy protection, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity with R-Wipe & Clean.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
Russell

8.7.1578 has suddenly stopped working?

Post by Russell » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Very very odd situation. I've been happily using R-Wipe And Clean for many years, Vista x86 and x64, and now Win 7 Ultimate x64. For about the first two weeks since I installed 7, I had not the slightest issues. The, suddenly, the contextual menu wipe now item stopped working. I'll right click a file, select wipe now, and nothing happens. It worked perfectly fine the day before? I uninstalled, ran CCleaner JV Powwer Tools to remove registry leftovers, and re-installed fresh, same issue! I even rolled back using a restore point a few days, and still didn't help at all! I MAY have installed and uninstalled the latest trial of MalwareBytes on the day it stopped working, but I'm not even positive that was the same time, but, honestly, they only thing I can think of. What could possibly cause a previously perfectly working ap suddenly stop working like that? I'm at a complete loss!

Thanks,

Russell

anotheruser

Re: 8.7.1578 has suddenly stopped working?

Post by anotheruser » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 am

I have the same issue with latest version of this program and Vista.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: 8.7.1578 has suddenly stopped working?

Post by Alt » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:12 am

I passed the problem to our developers.