1. Yes. A USB flash drive, CD/DVD disc, and even floppies.
2. Yes for a Windows version, a pseudo-graphic GUI for the startup version.
3. Yes, it's possible to create tasks and scripts and execute them.
4. Yes, except FTP. You may save image files on another local partition or a mounted network share.
5. Yes, it supports FAT, NTFS, and extFS.
You may read more about R-Drive Image in our article: Backup Software. Backup with Confidence
. You may also install a fully functional 15-day test drive version of R-Drive Image and test it as much as you can. It's not necessary to re-install the software to get a properly registered version, entering a registration code is enough.