It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 3:27 pm

News News of R-TT Software Forum

Site map of R-TT Software Forum » Forum : R-TT Software Forum

A place to discuss R-TT software

R-Studio for Linux 4.2.2876

A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
New features:
+ Support for mdadm RAIDs
+ Support for Apple CoreStorage/File Vault/Fusion Drive
+ Automatic recognition of newly connected/disconnected USB devices.

Improvements:
* Improved support for the NTFS log.

Bugfixes
- Sometimes, the program might incorrectly scan and enumerate files on recognized NTFS partitions. Fixed.
- Sometimes, the program might incorrectly create an image of a UFS partition. Fixed.
- A right-click on ...
Read more : R-Studio for Linux 4.2.2876 | Views : 18 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Data Recovery

R-Studio for Linux 4.2.2876

A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
New features:

Improvements:

Bugfixes
- Sometimes, the program might incorrectly scan and enumerate files on recognized NTFS partitions. Fixed.
- Sometimes, the program might incorrectly create an image of a UFS partition. Fixed.
- A right-click on ...
Read more : R-Studio for Linux 4.2.2876 | Views : 16 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Announcements

R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 (Build 2178)

A new version of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
New features:
+ 4 new items are added to the User's section: Recent Applications, Crash Dumps, CDP Activity Log, and CDP Notifications History.
+ A new item is added to the Built-in Accounts section: Local Service's Common Language Runtime Logs.
+ 2 new items are added to the iTunes tab in the Application Traces section: Cache Files and Cookies
+ 4 new items are ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 (Build 2178) | Views : 14 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Data and privacy protection

R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 (Build 2178)

A new version of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
New features:
+ 4 new items are added to the User's section: Recent Applications, Crash Dumps, CDP Activity Log, and CDP Notifications History.
+ A new item is added to the Built-in Accounts section: Local Service's Common Language Runtime Logs.
+ 2 new items are added to the iTunes tab in the Application Traces section: Cache Files and Cookies
+ 4 new items are ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 (Build 2178) | Views : 9 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Announcements

R-Studio for Mac 5.3 build 4792

A new version of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
New features:

Improvements:

Bugfixes
- A right-click on ...
Read more : R-Studio for Mac 5.3 build 4792 | Views : 33 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Data Recovery

R-Studio for Mac 5.3 build 4792

A new version of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
New features:

Improvements:

Bugfixes
- A right-click on ...
Read more : R-Studio for Mac 5.3 build 4792 | Views : 36 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Announcements

R-tools and Bitlocker

I'm trying to recover my crashed SSD Raid0 which includes 2 Bitlocker protected partitions.
It is done on a target computer with an Emergency R-Studio (Linux GUI) booter from USB.
I successfully create a virual raid volume, but if I try to access the Bitlocked partitions R-Studio crashes with a callstack and asks again for activations code.
If I enter it again, it says "ok", loads successfully, but then again if I try to access ...
Read more : R-tools and Bitlocker | Views : 45 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Data Recovery

R-Drive Image recovery disc and mapped network drives

I am having a small issue with R-Drive Image. I have used the product for many years, but I only really use the R-Drive Image recovery disc. I generate recovery images for my servers/workstations, and in one environment I create/restore these via a mapped network drive. I successfully did this using a 6.0 version back in Feb 2017. I am now using 6102 (I know there are newer versions available, but I'm not positive this ...
Read more : R-Drive Image recovery disc and mapped network drives | Views : 52 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Data Backup and Restore

Lost scan results because of USB sleep mode

I'm new to this program. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like R-studio can save scan results, then reload them at a later time without having to rescan a harddrive for another 8.5 hours. I was going to try out this feature, but Win-d'oh!s decided to spit in my eye before I could because if there's anything Win-d'oh!s does to help people save time, it's waste craploads of time through imbecilic features and ...
Read more : Lost scan results because of USB sleep mode | Views : 47 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Data Recovery

R-Stuido 8 "no response " with 8TB*6 RAID6 Volume Scan

(Sorry, it is translated by google. I'm a Japanese)

I am recovering a file of a single drive of RAID-6 which consists of 8 HDDs of 8 TB.

I just deleted this file, but each file size is from 20 GB to 400 GB.
Considering from the amount of files you want to restore, it will be about 6 TB in total.

This PC (PC - A) is running Windows 10, the system drive is ...
Read more : R-Stuido 8 "no response " with 8TB*6 RAID6 Volume Scan | Views : 43 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Data Recovery

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5982 • Total topics 2092 • Total members 1222