It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 pm

News News of R-TT Software Forum

Site map of R-TT Software Forum » Forum : R-TT Software Forum

A place to discuss R-TT software

R-Studio 8.3.168003

A new build of R-Studio is available for download.
Improvements:
* Automatic check for new versions
* Improved preview for video files
* Improved preview for pdf files

Bugfixes
- several internal fixes
Read more : R-Studio 8.3.168003 | Views : 34 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Data Recovery

R-Studio 8.3.168003

A new build of R-Studio is available for download.
Improvements:
* Automatic check for new versions
* Improved preview for video files
* Improved preview for pdf files

Bugfixes
- several internal fixes
Read more : R-Studio 8.3.168003 | Views : 94 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Announcements

R-Drive Image 6.1.6107

A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download.
Bugfixes:
- The image of a locked Bitlocker partition could be created incorrectly. Fixed.
Read more : R-Drive Image 6.1.6107 | Views : 41 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Data Backup and Restore

R-Drive Image 6.1.6107

A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download.
Bugfixes:
- The image of a locked Bitlocker partition could be created incorrectly. Fixed.
Read more : R-Drive Image 6.1.6107 | Views : 84 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Announcements

R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179

A new build of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
Improvements:
* Display and deletion is improved on the Stored File Types in the user section to prevent some web files from deletion.
* Detection of OS version is improved for Windows 7 to prevent incorrect program operation.
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179 | Views : 31 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Data and privacy protection

R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179

A new build of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
Improvements:
* Display and deletion is improved on the Stored File Types in the user section to prevent some web files from deletion.
* Detection of OS version is improved for Windows 7 to prevent incorrect program operation.
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179 | Views : 72 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Announcements

RAID 5 (hotspare)

Hello.

How can i use the software with a raid system?
my LACIE 5big could be damaged!

So i have to rescue my data!

Can i do this with
http://www.r-studio.com/de/

thx 4 your help!
Read more : RAID 5 (hotspare) | Views : 101 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Data Recovery

How to connect R-Studio on a remote disk

I've an issue with a remote disk on a internet box.
The HD is formated as NTFS (Unix version) but not attached to a "computer".
I can access this HD with \\freebox\HD, or \\ipadress\HD thru W7 explorer, but not able to connect within R-Studio.

Is it possible ?
Read more : How to connect R-Studio on a remote disk | Views : 48 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Data Recovery

file destination when recovering files using R-Linux

attempting to use R-linux to recover some files.
when i go to select the output folder i get a pop up that says

"Using the same drive as file destination is not recommended. Click Cancel to abort or Save to continue at your own risk."

I am attempting to save the files to an external usb device. with the path
/media/Username/device_name/folder_name

is this a default message that shows up regardless? or is it an actual ...
Read more : file destination when recovering files using R-Linux | Views : 69 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Data Recovery

Cannot renew or purchase!

When I try to renew, it tells me:

Due to security reason we can`t process your order on-line.
Please print this page, sign the order and fax it to our sales department 1-240-525-7604. As an alternative you may scan the order and email it to sales@r-tt.com as an attached image or pdf file. You order will be processed manually ASAP. A representative from our sales department may contact you over ...
Read more : Cannot renew or purchase! | Views : 83 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Forum Issues

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 6032 • Total topics 2106 • Total members 1227