It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:43 pm

News News of Data and privacy protection

Site map of Data and privacy protection » Forum : Data and privacy protection

Forum on data and privacy protection and encryption, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software

R-Wipe&Clean 8.5 Build 1509

New build of R-Wipe&Clean 8.5 is available for download
Fixed:
Work with Mozilla Firefox 3.0, both with bookmarks and complete history cleaning.
Added:
+ Support for the Google Chrome browser. A new spot in the Internet section with sub-notes: Temporary Internet Files, Cookies,History,Stored Passwords in Forms. Also work with the Boss Key and Scheduler.
+ Support for the new version of the Flock browser (it is completely changed, similar to Firefox).
+ The large section ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 8.5 Build 1509 | Views : 1022 | Replies : 0

Old and invalid registration key message during update

If you receive a message during product update that your registration key is old and invalid for the current software build, but you are a legal registered user , contact our technical support.
R-Studio Help -> Introduction to R-Studio -> Contact Information and Technical Support
Read more : Old and invalid registration key message during update | Views : 3819 | Replies : 1

Delete to Recycling Bin

I am wondering if it is possible to set R-Wipe&Clean so that when it clears files they go to the recycling bin.
This would be an added safeguard if you found you made a mistake and wanted to retrieve them.
If this option is not available, please consider it for future upgrades.
Read more : Delete to Recycling Bin | Views : 1270 | Replies : 6

Wiping data at one mouse click

I need a solution to wipe and clean several folders, tracks of several program, etc. Can I use R-Wipe&Clean to do this? And if yes, how?
Read more : Wiping data at one mouse click | Views : 923 | Replies : 1

R-Crypto - General Question

Hello,

Saw such program on your site. Just general questions.

1) It is user will decide what file and folder he.she wish to put into encrypted virtual disk. Correct?
2) I can copy such virtual disk on any other PC where R-Crypto is istalled and work with my files/folder if I know the password. Correct?
3) What the format of such virtual disk ? Is it something common?

Thanks
Read more : R-Crypto - General Question | Views : 967 | Replies : 1

R-Wipe&Clean and pagefile.sys file

Is it safe for R-Wipe&Clean to wipe pagefile.sys file ? I read in R-Wipe&Clean Help that free space on the disk on which swap file resides must be larger than swap file on this disk. Why is that? Do somebody know?
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean and pagefile.sys file | Views : 1278 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 6060 • Total topics 2114 • Total members 1232