It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 am

News News of Data and privacy protection

Site map of Data and privacy protection » Forum : Data and privacy protection

Forum on data and privacy protection and encryption, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software

Support for CyberLink and Foxit programs

Please add support for CyberLink (http://www.cyberlink.com/) and Foxit (https://www.foxitsoftware.com/) programs.
Read more : Support for CyberLink and Foxit programs | Views : 597 | Replies : 0

Please support removing traces of VSO Downloader

VSO Downloader is a Windows-based utility for downloading media files from the internet. It works well for sites that aren't compatible with browser-based video downloader extensions, and comes from a reputable vendor. Please consider adding the data accumulated by this application to R-Wipe&Clean's list.

Logging of downloaded files can be disabled. Unfortunately, VSO Downloader still maintains a record of every downloaded file in a separate directory, and there is no option to prevent this, or ...
Read more : Please support removing traces of VSO Downloader | Views : 730 | Replies : 1

R-Wipe&Clean 11.3 Build 2118

A new version of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
New features:
+ New applications are added to Application Traces: McAfee, 3D Builder, Accounts, Cloud, Experience Host, Content Delivery Manager, Cortana3, Get Started, Messaging, Microsoft Office Hub, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Sway.
+ A new item Search Log Files is added to the Indexing Traces tab in the Program Data section.
+ A new item Hyper-V Components Setup Log Files is added to the Setup ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.3 Build 2118 | Views : 500 | Replies : 0

Wiping memory cards and USB sticks

Is R-Wipe a suitable product to wipe SD cards and memory sticks? Format and then use 3-pass DOD? Would that also wipe filenames? (despite the risk of file remnants remaining in memory on USB sticks due to wear-levelling!)
Read more : Wiping memory cards and USB sticks | Views : 551 | Replies : 2

R-Wipe&Clean 11.2 Build 2114

New features:
+ 7 items are added to the Internet (Skype) tab:
- Business Intelligence Statistics
- Emoticons Cache
- Internal Database
- Media Transfer Cache
- Stored Emoticons Information
- Stored File Transfer Information
- Stored Media Transfer Information
+ A new item Update Logs is added to the Microsoft OneDrive tab in the Application Traces section.

Improvements:
* Display and cleaning/wiping are ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.2 Build 2114 | Views : 546 | Replies : 0

R-Wipe&Clean 11.1 Build 1995

New features:
+ The Typed URLs item is added to the Internet (Microsoft Edge) section.
+ Three new items are added to the System section: Component-Based Servicing Log, Deployment Image Service and Management Log, Startup File Renaming Log.
+ Four new items are added to the Setup Logs tab: Delta Package Expander Setup Log Files, Driver Package Installer Logs, Local Security Authority Setup Log ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.1 Build 1995 | Views : 657 | Replies : 0

Wipe swap file on R-Wipe latest

There no longer seems to be an option to wipe the swap file on Windows 8.1. How can I go about this? TIA.
Read more : Wipe swap file on R-Wipe latest | Views : 1124 | Replies : 3

How to read the photo size ._A and ._B ?

Hello
I use R-Studio to recover data on zip disk 100 MB (Mac OS) of my client.
R-Studio finds files (._A and ._B picture format). I can see the pictures in r-studio but when I transfer pictures (._A and ._B) on my hard drive. The Windows and Mac OS X 10.8 can not read.

I need software to read format ._A and _.B ?

Thank you for your help
Read more : How to read the photo size ._A and ._B ? | Views : 676 | Replies : 0

R-Wipe&Clean 11.0 Build 1993

New features:
+ Full support for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser.
+ 2 new items are added to the Internet (Google Chrome) section: Web Applications File System's Files and Google Cloud Messaging Traces.
+ 7 new items are added to the Program Data section: Windows Defender Activity Logs, Windows Defender Detection Logs, Windows Defender Network Inspection Service Log, Windows Defender Scan Results, Windows ...
Read more : R-Wipe&Clean 11.0 Build 1993 | Views : 582 | Replies : 0

Can R Wipe and clean clean file slack?

Hi,
I would like to know if R Wipe & clean is capable of cleaning the file slack please.
If yes, could you indicate to me where the option is within the prom please?
Thank you for your help.
Bertrand
Read more : Can R Wipe and clean clean file slack? | Views : 662 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5917 • Total topics 2071 • Total members 1206