It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:23 am

News News of Data Recovery

Site map of Data Recovery » Forum : Data Recovery

Forum on data recovery, file unerase, disk unformat, and RAID reconstruction.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Studio, R-Studio for Mac, R-Studio for Linux, R-Linux, and R-Undelete software

R-Studio - issues with automatic recognition of new USB

in version R-Studio 8.3.167546 a new feature was added - automatic scan for newly connected USB devices.

It creates a problem with USB devices when we try to change the device properties (for example switch from "easy removal" to "high performance" mode), or to eject the device - such changes require windows reboot or device physical re-connect if R-Studio is running.

Apparently, R-Studio opens a handle for each device in the list, and do not ...
Read more : R-Studio - issues with automatic recognition of new USB | Views : 86 | Replies : 2

R-Studio for Linux on Manjaro / Arch Linux

Hello,

Have created a build on github depot for linux users on Arch Linux / Manjaro.
This build is for people who have a license.

https://github.com/liberodark/R-Studio

Cordialy
Read more : R-Studio for Linux on Manjaro / Arch Linux | Views : 99 | Replies : 1

R-Undelete 6

We are happy to announce the release of our new totally redesigned and improved version of R-Undelete software that meets the highest standards in the software development industry and makes the product an easy-to-use yet powerful and fast file undelete solution even for corrupt FAT, exFS, NTFS , and ReFS file systems on any local disk it recognizes including HDD, SSD, USB/NVME storage devices, memory cards, virtual disks and undamaged RAIDs and Windows Storage Spaces. ...
Read more : R-Undelete 6 | Views : 59 | Replies : 0

Difference between demo version and complete version

Hi there,
I tried the demo version, that shows some, but not all, deleted files. So before buying the complete version, I want to understand one point :
do the demo version shows only a sample of files that could be recovered or do the demo version shows all files ?
Many Thanks
Jean-Marie
Read more : Difference between demo version and complete version | Views : 62 | Replies : 4

How to recover deleted file without extension

Hello,

I need to recover 1 deleted file. The problem is that this file is without extension and is text document.
I tried with signature. But It searches at file start and file end... is there option to search somewhere in the middle of the file which contains my keyword ?

Thanks!
Read more : How to recover deleted file without extension | Views : 48 | Replies : 3

RAID recovery - unexpected node type -27 at file header

Hello, I'm trying to use RT to recover a 3-drive RAID that shows the following error message: 'unexpected node type -27 at file header' (see attached picture).

RT sees the RAID volume right away and displays its name properly on the left but when I ran a full scan on this volume it only was able to find RAW data (this RAID had an HFS+ partition).

So I went ahead trying to create my own ...
Read more : RAID recovery - unexpected node type -27 at file header | Views : 206 | Replies : 2

R studio sees the file, but recovers it at 0 gigs.

I'm trying to recover a vdi disk image. R-studio has no problem finding the file name, but it recovers an empty file. What are my best options for recovering the contents, without sending the disk out?
Read more : R studio sees the file, but recovers it at 0 gigs. | Views : 128 | Replies : 1

r linux crashed after running for a few days.

Just let me know if you want the logs, and where I should be able to find them.

Not sure, if I can recover anything useful from this ext4 drive. I let r linux run for about 4 days, and all I got was about 49gigs out of a 1.7tb of used partition space. I recovered most of the folders, but all of those were empty. Does doing a detailed scan before a recovery increase ...
Read more : r linux crashed after running for a few days. | Views : 167 | Replies : 4

Recover Fusion drive

Hi,
I have imac 27 with Fusion drive. 121GB SSD+1TB HDD. The HDD failed without reason and the Mac could not boot. So I changed the failed disk and cloned the failed disk to the new one. In the the recovery mode I can only fix Fusion drive, what deletes the content. I would like to recover the Fusion volume. I am trying to do it with Virtual Volume set, but I get no results. ...
Read more : Recover Fusion drive | Views : 260 | Replies : 8

Recover Mac formated HDD

Hello,

I have bought your software, R-Studio, to recover a hard drive that I have formated by mistake. Once the recovery scan is complete, I can see the folder structure, and the folders that I want to recover, however none of the files there can be open, as what ever kind of file extension I try to open, the error states that it cannot open that kind of files, when for exemple I try to ...
Read more : Recover Mac formated HDD | Views : 186 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 6208 • Total topics 2160 • Total members 1261