It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:52 pm

News News of Data Recovery

Site map of Data Recovery » Forum : Data Recovery

Forum on data recovery, file unerase, disk unformat, and RAID reconstruction.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Studio, R-Studio for Mac, R-Studio for Linux, R-Linux, and R-Undelete software

Can R-Studio recover SDHC

Hi,

I have a 16GB SDHC card that has become corrupt. It is probably the FAT table. Accessing from the PC, prompts to format it.
I have used another revovery utility to see if the files are there, and it found them, but only JPG files.
The card has AVCHD video on it, and I want to recover it.

Can R-studio recover any type of file from a card in this condition?
It seems like ...
Read more : Can R-Studio recover SDHC | Views : 15579 | Replies : 80

R-Studio for Mac v1.3: build 352

A new build of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
Added:
+ Text descriptions for Simple/Detailed View on the Scan dialog box.
+ Links processing on the text right to the scan area limits input.
+ The Set for all drives button on the Settings → Bad sectors dialog.
+ Jump history in the Hex/Decimal Editor under the Back and Forward buttons.

Changed:
= Layout of dialog boxes which had the Advanced button (Recover, ...
Read more : R-Studio for Mac v1.3: build 352 | Views : 717 | Replies : 0

R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 Builds 127535

New builds of R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 are available for download
Added:
+ Mark files up from the current folder
+ Support for digital camera raw images for: Canon,Fuji,Minolta,Nikon,Olympus,Sony,Sigma

Changed:
= Mark/Unmark algorithm

Fixed:
- Enable Write is saved
- Incorrect logging for second file recovery
- Files were not sorted if other sorting is opened
- The main window size was not kept
- Sometimes the Copy to clipboard command was not ...
Read more : R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 Builds 127535 | Views : 734 | Replies : 0

Recovery of Nikon .NEF file

Hello,

I am using R-Studio 4.0, and trying to recover a deleted .NEF (Nikon raw image file) from CompactFlash media.

When I realized I had accidentally deleted the image in the camera, I immediately turned off the camera and removed the card, so that I wouldn't overwrite the data with a new image. But when I try to recover the file, R-Studio says the file size is 0.

I have two questions: Do newer versions ...
Read more : Recovery of Nikon .NEF file | Views : 1619 | Replies : 8

R-Studio for Mac v1.3: build 344

A new build of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
Added:
+ Stream editing in Hex/Decimal Editor
Fixed:
- Some problems with registrations
- Some minor bugs
Read more : R-Studio for Mac v1.3: build 344 | Views : 692 | Replies : 0

Old and invalid registration key message during update

If you receive a message during product update that your registration key is old and invalid for the current software build, but you are a legal registered user , contact our technical support.
R-Studio Help -> Introduction to R-Studio -> Contact Information and Technical Support
Read more : Old and invalid registration key message during update | Views : 8637 | Replies : 7

Kudos to the R-TT team

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post a note to say thanks for the great software...

I had a server that I accidently deleted a whole branch -- thousands of files with gigabytes. On top of that, the server had been active for some 3 weeks after that!

I pulled the drive out, attached it to my laptop, and I couldn't believe my eyes as every file was recovered! Just to check, I had several hundred ...
Read more : Kudos to the R-TT team | Views : 933 | Replies : 0

19 HOURS Down the Drain

2 TB raid 5 HP MSA20 SCSI attached.
Ran scan, got all the way to the end and looked like it was doing nothing. Checked perfmon, confirmed no read/write activity for 30 minutes. Tried to stop job, would not stop. Waited longer, still wouldn't stop. Stopped R-Studio (127531) via task manager. Went back in and it didn't keep the scan data.

19 hours down the drain.
Read more : 19 HOURS Down the Drain | Views : 1950 | Replies : 13

My disk must have crashed - damaged

Drive froze up, and it vanished from Windows. I disconnected and stored it for a while, and then decided to see if R-Studio could help me. I was happy to see that when I re-installed the drive, (and aborted the chkdisk) that it did show up. But when I run R-studio to recover the files, it seems that it may or may not get through a file before it gets a CRC error. I hear ...
Read more : My disk must have crashed - damaged | Views : 1205 | Replies : 1

Apple Mac Pro RAID card settings

I had a series of events happen to me that has caused my RAID 5 to become unusable and now I'm trying to recover data from it. I had 4 750GB drives plugged into my Apple RAID Card in my Mac Pro. All 4 created a RAID 5 set which was then formatted as multiple partitions. I took this unfortunate turn of events as an opportunity to put 4 1TB drives in. So I'm running ...
Read more : Apple Mac Pro RAID card settings | Views : 1189 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 6066 • Total topics 2114 • Total members 1233