It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 3:31 pm

News News of Data Recovery

Site map of Data Recovery » Forum : Data Recovery

Forum on data recovery, file unerase, disk unformat, and RAID reconstruction.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Studio, R-Studio for Mac, R-Studio for Linux, R-Linux, and R-Undelete software

recovery

Hello Everyone

Need help!!!!!!!!!!! The recovery program worked great recovered all files except 1.
On that 1 file I get the following message stop there is not enough space on the disk 4.8GB, its a 500GB back up drive. is there a file size limit Its one of the most inportant file it my outlook pst flie its over 5GB HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read more : recovery | Views : 1141 | Replies : 6

R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 Builds 127531 Rele

New builds of R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 are available for download
Fixed:
- A number of bugs in file finding/marking
- Some small bugs
Read more : R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 Builds 127531 Rele | Views : 722 | Replies : 0

ISO image file recovery?

Hi,

Have just used R-Studio with great success to recover data from my Windows XP (NTFS) hard drive. However, none of my backup ISO files were recovered, the folder where they were stored was there, but completely empty. There were folders containing other known file types either side of the ISO file folder and these were completely recovered.

Is it possible that R-Studio will support the recovery of .ISO files in the near future or ...
Read more : ISO image file recovery? | Views : 5220 | Replies : 10

File Recovery FAQ

Read more : File Recovery FAQ | Views : 12573 | Replies : 12

spyware doctor & mfp.dll

hi,

I am currently using the latest version of spyware doctor it has identified "MFP".dll"with the viewer folder of r-studio as a trojan of the trojan.crypt.u type.
Any thoughts ??????.

Steve
Read more : spyware doctor & mfp.dll | Views : 1275 | Replies : 1

Raid5 help

I have imaged 4 hard drives from a Snap Server 4200 that was running as a Raid5 - Guardian OS.

I do not know any other information about the structure. I am attempting to recover information from the server and I'm using R-Studio.

Questions:

1. I've had some luck recovering some files from the block size 128kb. I've opened these files and found them to be working. Is is safe to "assume" (hate this word) ...
Read more : Raid5 help | Views : 1240 | Replies : 2

R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 Builds 127529

New builds of R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 are available for download

Changed:
= The Set for all drives button replaced the Use the value for all drives checkbox on the Settings -> Bad sectors panel

Fixed:
- Corrected word Confirmations on the Settings menu
- Crashes sometimes happened when all items in Known Files Types were selected
- It was possible to create several dialogs for the file recovery path on the Recover ...
Read more : R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0 Builds 127529 | Views : 762 | Replies : 0

R-Studio for RAID recovery

Hello. Here's my situation. I was running RAID 0+1 (4 disks striped & mirrored) and had a drive fail (confirmed it was dead). Shortly after that a second drive failed (or at least the RAID suddenly was broken). I ran the manufacturer's diagnostic tools on the three drives, but no problems were found. It wasn't until later that I learned this kind of diagnostic software is known to write data to the drives it inspects! ...
Read more : R-Studio for RAID recovery | Views : 2858 | Replies : 6

Using R-Studio to recover pst file

From what I read in the manual I guess I'm trying to hard to recover the file.

In Windows XP, the user profile was deleted amongst other profiles. A new user account was created, and the the computer was removed from the domain, switched over to the welcome screen instead of the Control Alt Delete Windows NT style of login.

I've done the more advanced scans but don't seem to find this users profile. I ...
Read more : Using R-Studio to recover pst file | Views : 2082 | Replies : 3

R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0: Builds 127528

Changed:
= Physical drives are sorted by their numbers

Fixed:
- Some crashes under Windows 98
- Some small bug fixes
Read more : R-Studio 4.6, R-Undelete 4.0, R-Linux 3.0: Builds 127528 | Views : 789 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5982 • Total topics 2092 • Total members 1222