It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 am

News News of Data Recovery

Site map of Data Recovery » Forum : Data Recovery

Forum on data recovery, file unerase, disk unformat, and RAID reconstruction.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Studio, R-Studio for Mac, R-Studio for Linux, R-Linux, and R-Undelete software

R-linux (rli_en_3) issues on Win98se

I have a version of R-linux I downloaded 22nd November 2008 from the site. Problematic duadrive with missing linux partition information, installed as a slave. Under win98 se, it does not present an option to scan the entire drive as per manufactures specs, or even what the bios reports the size to be, as the program will not see the drive any bigger than what Win98se "knows" it to be. There is a option to ...
Read more : R-linux (rli_en_3) issues on Win98se | Views : 1374 | Replies : 9

R-Studio - limitation for number files

hello,

I have one stand alone HDD 1 Tera Byte. I had many tiff file (~ 1 million). Something happened with file system (no idea what). It still available via Windows Explorer but many folders can not be reached (error like not access). Scanned the drive, find green partition, try to open, r-studio stopped. Does R-Studio have any limitation on number files?
Read more : R-Studio - limitation for number files | Views : 988 | Replies : 0

R-Studio recover smaller size than expected

Hello, I run R-Studio (scan) and found my files that I had before re-formatting . The size looked OK. I recovered some of them and foud that just 50% keept the same size , other got smaller size (or just 0). Am I doing wrong? Why sizes were changed?
Read more : R-Studio recover smaller size than expected | Views : 1147 | Replies : 2

R-Studio for MAC and R-Studio for Windows

hello, as I see both version can do recovery from HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh) file system. Is any functional difference (or maybe difference steps) between these two programs. Now I have two potion to try to find lost files for my client. I can attach MAC HDD to Windows PC or MAC. Just wish to use the best way to try to find lost files.
Read more : R-Studio for MAC and R-Studio for Windows | Views : 979 | Replies : 1

R-Studio: build 127524

A new build of R-Studio is available for download.

Added:
+ Tabs Sorted By in File View

Fixed:
* Sometimes the file system was re-scanned after file recovery.
* The byte by byte images contained some auxiliary data.
* Recover All Files worked incorrectly if Recover Metafiles was not selected
* R-Studio sometimes crashed when the legend was shown during scanning
* The items on the Show Files Sorted by menu remained active during file ...
Read more : R-Studio: build 127524 | Views : 1041 | Replies : 0

R-Undelete 4.0: Build 127523

A new build of R-Undelete is available for download.

Fixed:
* Sometimes the file system was re-scanned after file recovery.
* The byte by byte images contained some auxiliary data.
* Occasional incorrect estimation of Estimated size for compressed imaged.
* Occasional incorrect behavior of horizontal scroll control in TextView under vertical scrolling.
* Some small bugs
Read more : R-Undelete 4.0: Build 127523 | Views : 934 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5912 • Total topics 2069 • Total members 1204