It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 am

News News of Data Recovery

Site map of Data Recovery » Forum : Data Recovery

Forum on data recovery, file unerase, disk unformat, and RAID reconstruction.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Studio, R-Studio for Mac, R-Studio for Linux, R-Linux, and R-Undelete software

R-Studio 8.3.168075

A new build of R-Studio is available for download.
Bugfixes:
- Several bugs that might result in program crashes are fixed.
Read more : R-Studio 8.3.168075 | Views : 143 | Replies : 0

R-Studio for Linux 4.2.2901

A new build of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
Improvements:
* Automatic check for new versions
* Improved preview for video files
* Improved preview for pdf files

Bugfixes
- several internal fixes
Read more : R-Studio for Linux 4.2.2901 | Views : 128 | Replies : 0

R-Studio for Mac 5.3.4817

A new build of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
Improvements:

Bugfixes
- several internal fixes
Read more : R-Studio for Mac 5.3.4817 | Views : 111 | Replies : 0

Looking for specific version of R-Studio 8.3.167546

Is this version of R-Studio still available for download.

I need this specific version.

Thanks very much
Read more : Looking for specific version of R-Studio 8.3.167546 | Views : 128 | Replies : 1

How do I set offset without scanning to find the RAID layout

How do I set offset without scanning to find the RAID layout. I believe I already have all the parameters set but I cant set the offset without having to run a scan that looks like it will take 9 days. I have tried to just set custom offset but I cannot push apply as the button is dark.
Read more : How do I set offset without scanning to find the RAID layout | Views : 170 | Replies : 5

File mask based on file contents

I'm sure I've expressed before that it would be nice if we could filter based on the condition of the file in the column that appears when access a DDI system. Is there a way, at the very least where we could search for files with a specific pattern, ie <unread>, within it sectors so that we can easily identify the good and damaged files in a recovery?
Read more : File mask based on file contents | Views : 121 | Replies : 3

FYI Your User Console Payments are broken

I've tried twice now to pay for another year of support so I can get the latest version. I'm using PayPal, but at the very end (where I should see the confirmation) it says:

Clipboard01.jpg

Even though I'm not using a CC, I'm using PayPal.
Read more : FYI Your User Console Payments are broken | Views : 98 | Replies : 2

Formatted partition encrypted with Disk Utility on a Mac

Hi,

I would appreciate any help on this matter. I accidentally formatted (in Disk Utility on a Macbook) a partition on my external backup disk, full of our family photo collection. (I have other backups, but they are missing the most recent updates...) Only this partition on the disk was encrypted by Disk Utility. I ran R-Studio (Demo) (on the same computer that was used to encrypt the partition) and R-Studio sees the partition as ...
Read more : Formatted partition encrypted with Disk Utility on a Mac | Views : 265 | Replies : 7

Question about Custom XML File Type Syntax

I've used R-Studio a fair amount to create custom file types for files not natively supported by the software. It's one of my favorite features of the program.

One issue I've been running into more and more relates to image files with embedded preview files. I've found a fair number of cases where different RAW image types such as NEF have an embedded preview file with its own starting/closing signature which throws the software off ...
Read more : Question about Custom XML File Type Syntax | Views : 264 | Replies : 2

R-Studio 8.3.168003

A new build of R-Studio is available for download.
Improvements:

Bugfixes
- several internal fixes
Read more : R-Studio 8.3.168003 | Views : 295 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 6208 • Total topics 2160 • Total members 1261