It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 2:26 pm

News News of Forum Issues

Site map of Forum Issues » Forum : Forum Issues

Questions related to this Forum

Small issue with site

I didn't know where else to post this. Hope it is okay. I was having a problem with a page on your site not showing up. It gives an error code many times. http://health.directory.r-tt.com/Nursing-Education/. I submitted to the directory but it doesn't appear that page is working. Actually the entire HEALTH category was down, affecting many pages. I just wanted to let someone know that it was on the ...
Read more : Small issue with site | Views : 2043 | Replies : 0

Can't get activated for forum

Username: buddyman. Signed up but never received my activation email. Requested the activation email be resent through the forum login screen but none was ever received.

Am NOT using gmail, yahoo, or AOL.
Read more : Can't get activated for forum | Views : 3819 | Replies : 1

"red items' under windows activity tracesd

What are in the 'red items' listed under windows activity traces. Is it safe to delete these? Please explain and elaborate. Thanks. David.
Read more : "red items' under windows activity tracesd | Views : 2380 | Replies : 1

Very bad anti-spam question

I just got banned for not being able to answer to this anti-spam question:

What is written below "R-TT Software Forum"? Just copy and paste.:
This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.

The question is very bad.

I tried pasting the :

"A place to discuss data recovery, file unerase, disk unformat, RAID reconstruction, disk backup and restore, and privacy protection utilities from R-TT. Inc"

Which stands on the top of ...
Read more : Very bad anti-spam question | Views : 5216 | Replies : 2

How to follow new information on our Forum

If you want to be informed about a new announcement or topic that appear on our forum, you may click Subscribe down the bottom of the Forum section page. When a new topic appears on the forum section, you'll receive an information letter.
An RSS feed is available at our forum.
You may also follow us on Twitter. Our account is RTT_Inc. We twit every time we post an important announcement.
Read more : How to follow new information on our Forum | Views : 3783 | Replies : 0

searching forums

Your policy for searching is limited to four, or more letter keywords. This makes searching ability very limited perhaps uselss. It is near impossible to search for post related to apple computers where common keywords are osx, mac, or hfs...
Read more : searching forums | Views : 3321 | Replies : 3

New registration with yahoo, aol are TEMPORARY banned

Due to a flood of spam robots that register with the, aol, outlook, and yahoo e-mails, the registration of new users with those e-mails is TEMPORARY disabled. Please, use other e-mails. If you want to register using an address from those e-mails, please contact me at raptorBCK (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll manually enable that address.
This ban shouldn't affect any existing user, but if you cannot log in, please, contact me providing with ...
Read more : New registration with yahoo, aol are TEMPORARY banned | Views : 9637 | Replies : 7

A new anti-spam check

We are testing new anti-spam measures. Please let us know (raptorbck (at) gmail (dot) com) in case of problems with registering and posting messages from guests.
Thank you for understanding.
Read more : A new anti-spam check | Views : 5471 | Replies : 0

We are on Twitter

Follow us to get fast news updates on our products, services, and articles.
Read more : We are on Twitter | Views : 2677 | Replies : 0

E-mail notification

I noticed that there is no e-mail notification in this forum. For example, if somebody replies to my post - it would be very convenient to get e-mail to my address. No possibility to add this feature?
Read more : E-mail notification | Views : 6091 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5981 • Total topics 2092 • Total members 1221