It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:06 pm

News News of Software management

Site map of Software management » Forum : Software management

Forum on software management and automatic update
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Updater software

large file created in c:\system volume information

When I create an image a large file is created in c:\system volume information. It can be as big as 9 gb. When the process is done the file disappears.
Does anyone know why
Read more : large file created in c:\system volume information | Views : 206 | Replies : 1

R-Updater connect to server failure

For some time now (measured in months), R-Updater returns "Internet problem: There is a problem with connect to server, please try later."

I use Portable version & even downloaded a new copy in case something had corrupted mine - same result. I run it manually about every 2-4 weeks. It's not being blocked on my end by a firewall or anything. Have the servers been moved or something? Is this program still supposed to work? ...
Read more : R-Updater connect to server failure | Views : 1396 | Replies : 2

RDUpdater Portable

The download file for RDUpdater and RDUpdater Portable are one and the same. Can you please fix the link so that I can download the Portable version. Thanks
Read more : RDUpdater Portable | Views : 3730 | Replies : 0

How to follow new information on our Forum

If you want to be informed about a new announcement or topic that appear on our forum, you may click Subscribe down the bottom of the Forum section page. When a new topic appears on the forum section, you'll receive an information letter.
An RSS feed is available at our forum.
You may also follow us on Twitter. Our account is RTT_Inc. We twit every time we post an important announcement.
Read more : How to follow new information on our Forum | Views : 5046 | Replies : 0

R-Updater: a new free tool to keep your programs updated

R-TT presents its new free tool, R-Updater, for keeping your software up-to-date. It is a convenient and safe way to get software updates in time. Unlike most software updaters constantly running in the background and consuming computer resources or check for updates only when the programs start, R-Updater starts once upon Windows startup when all its processes have already started, runs seamlessly in the background, receives notifications about new releases, updates, or beta versions of ...
Read more : R-Updater: a new free tool to keep your programs updated | Views : 4695 | Replies : 2

R-Updater / "New catalog versions"

Hi,

I just gave a try to R-Updater and found it very useful, but I don't get the difference between "New catalog versions" and "New users versions" columns in "Updates" tab, once scan has been performed (this is not explained in the manual).

Example (as of today, 08/20/2010):
I have Acrobat reader 9.3.0.148 installed, New catalog version is 9.3.3.0 and New users version is 9.3.3.177 ...

Thanks.
Read more : R-Updater / "New catalog versions" | Views : 3576 | Replies : 1

R-Updater

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to ask questions about R-Updater. But it seams, that
this does not fit any forum perfectly, so I ask it anyway.

Is there a possibility to let R-Update scan alternative installation directories (for example a USB memory-stick)?
This would allow to use R-Update together with 'portable applications' that are not installed but simply
copied to an USB memory-stick.

Thank your for your valuable response,
Kind ...
Read more : R-Updater | Views : 4028 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 6201 • Total topics 2158 • Total members 1259