R-Wipe&Clean 10.2 (Build 1918)

A place to discuss data and privacy protection, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity with R-Wipe & Clean.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
R-tt Team
R-tt Team Member

R-Wipe&Clean 10.2 (Build 1918)

Post by R-tt Team » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:38 am

A new version of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
New features:
+ New items are added to the Built-in Account section: Local Service's Cached Certification Files, Local Service's Temporary Files, Local System's Cached Certification Files, Local System's Common Language Runtime Logs, Network Service's Cached Certification Files, Network Service's Diagnostics Logs, Network Service's Temporary Files, Local System's Temporary Files
+ New items are added to the Program Data section: Reliability Monitoring Traces, App Repository (only Windows 8), Digital Rights Management Traces, Software Quality Monitoring Traces.
+ A new item is added to the System section: SRU Monitoring Traces.
+ New items are added to the User’s section: Notifications Cache (only Windows 8), Sync Traces (only Windows 8), Windows Update Log.
+ New items are added to the Application Traces section: Windows Live Common Traces and Performance / Resource Monitor, Logs (Windows Mail and SkyDrive).

Improvements:
* ChatHistory deletion is improved in the Internet (Skype) section.
For the newest browser versions:
* Temporary Internet Files deletion is improved in the Internet (Mozilla Firefox) section.
* Cookies deletion is improved in the Internet (Google Chrome) and Internet (Opera) sections.
* History deletion is improved in the Internet (Google Chrome) and Internet (Opera) sections.

saad

Re: R-Wipe&Clean 10.2 (Build 1918)

Post by saad » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:15 pm

When using the “Wipe and Empty” option from the Recycle Bin’s right-click context menu, I can’t open any program from the desktop by pressing the program’s shortcuts until your program is done wiping the files from the Recycle Bin. I have tested your program on more than two systems (Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit & Windows 7 64-bit) and they all have the same issue.

I have reported this issue years back on Windows XP but you never fixed it. I quit upgrading the support for the program. Now I bought this program again and reported this issue last month, and you still didn’t fix the issue in the latest release. I guess your developers are not capable of fixing this issue. I’ll not upgrade the support of this program after it is expired.

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:33 am

saad wrote:When using the “Wipe and Empty” option from the Recycle Bin’s right-click context menu, I can’t open any program from the desktop by pressing the program’s shortcuts until your program is done wiping the files from the Recycle Bin. I have tested your program on more than two systems (Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit & Windows 7 64-bit) and they all have the same issue.

I have reported this issue years back on Windows XP but you never fixed it. I quit upgrading the support for the program. Now I bought this program again and reported this issue last month, and you still didn’t fix the issue in the latest release. I guess your developers are not capable of fixing this issue. I’ll not upgrade the support of this program after it is expired.
I'll ask our developers about this issue, sure.

saad

Post by saad » Fri May 30, 2014 12:20 am

I have Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m installed on my system. I have “show Home button” setting enabled in Google Chrome. Each time I run your program, it disables this setting.
Home button.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Fri May 30, 2014 4:02 am

saad wrote:I have Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m installed on my system. I have “show Home button” setting enabled in Google Chrome. Each time I run your program, it disables this setting.
Thanks for reporting, I've passed the question to our developers.