R-Wipe&Clean 10.4 Build 1959

A place to discuss data and privacy protection, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity with R-Wipe & Clean.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
R-tt Team
R-tt Team Member

R-Wipe&Clean 10.4 Build 1959

Post by R-tt Team » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 am

A new version of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
New features:
+ New items are added to the Internet (Google Chrome) section: Application Cache, Cached Jump Lists Icons, Extensions Databases, Extensions State, Flash Player Cache, GPU Cache, Media Cache, Rollback Journals, Search Engines Data, Session Databases, Web Databases.

Improvements:
* Deletion of the Stored Start Menu Items item in the user’s section is improved.
* Deletion of the History item in the Internet (Google Chrome) section is improved.

Bugfixes:
- R-Wipe&Clean might incorrectly delete favicons in the Internet (Mozilla Firefox) section if there were no Bookmarks. Fixed.

saad

Re: R-Wipe&Clean 10.4 Build 1959

Post by saad » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 pm

There were some issues with version 10.3 build 1958 that I reported a few months back. It was causing problems so I completely uninstalled the program from my system. I just installed the latest version and the issues are resolved, but my support is expired. You should extend my support for the time I missed out.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Wipe&Clean 10.4 Build 1959

Post by Alt » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 am

saad wrote:There were some issues with version 10.3 build 1958 that I reported a few months back. It was causing problems so I completely uninstalled the program from my system. I just installed the latest version and the issues are resolved, but my support is expired. You should extend my support for the time I missed out.
Please contact our sales department with this question.