Forum on data and privacy protection and encryption, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
Saw such program on your site. Just general questions.
1) It is user will decide what file and folder he.she wish to put into encrypted virtual disk. Correct?
2) I can copy such virtual disk on any other PC where R-Crypto is istalled and work with my files/folder if I know the password. Correct?
3) What the format of such virtual disk ? Is it something common?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:45 pm
2. Generally Yes, if the operating systems are the same. If they differ, check which hash/encryption algorithm you are going to use. You may get this information in the help (Security Issues -> Cryptographic and Hash Settings)
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 2162
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Return to Data and privacy protection
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests