Forum on data and disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy.
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download
* Now the geometry is updated in the partition header when copying FAT/NTFS partitions. Earlier the lack of this might result in a non-bootable system if the geometry was changed on small disks (<8GB).
* Suggestive geometry translation is enhanced for small disks (<8GB)
- Driver loading code is fixed, for example: Win32 detection might sometimes work incorrectly on Win64.
- Tasks scheduled under the system account never started in build 4400 because R-Drive Image started under this account treated itself as unregistered.
- R-tt Team Member
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Return to Data Backup and Restore
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests