Forum on data and disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy.
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download
- R-Drive image not always determined all possible HDD copy modes.
- Sometimes it was impossible to copy/restore a partition to a non-initialized hard drive.
- Rarely, FAT partitions were not copied correctly with partition resize (FAT tables were not copied).
- R-tt Team Member
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Would it be possible to have a direct link to newly released builds release notes on the main product page ? Thanks. (Sorry if I missed it).
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:11 pm
Return to Data Backup and Restore
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests