Forum on data and disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy.
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
A new version of R-Drive Image is available for download.
* R-Drive Image now deletes an invalid incomplete image file when the creation of image file is aborted by the user or due to a critical error.
* R-Drive Image renames corrupted images of existing main/incremental archives discovered during incremental/differential backups using the $bad001$ prefix. Previously, the process was terminated with Error 3400.
- The Image Mode. Replace the existing image file with a new one option did not work in builds 4700-4701. Fixed.
- The destination disk list in the Disk to Disk Copy action did not work in builds 4700-4701. Fixed.
- R-tt Team Member
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Return to Data Backup and Restore
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests