A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download
* When performing the create/copy/restore actions, the user can refresh the the disk/drive configuration on the Object selection panel to see newly connected disks.
= The /i switch has no effect anymore because there is not indexes anymore. If it is used, a warning message appears.
- When R-Drive Image recovered/copied a partition to a drive with several unallocated spaces in different parts of the disk and if an allocated space was too small for the partition, R-Drive Image might copy/restore the partition to another unallocated space large enough for the partition. Fixed.
- R-Drive Image builds 4700-4702 did not see a flash drive when creating a startup device under Windows Vista/7. Fixed.
- If a command-line version of R-Drive Image started without necessary administrative privileges, it wrote strange messages about incorrect command-line parameters. Now it writes a correct message about insufficient user rights.
- If the /i switch was used in the command-line version of R-Drive Image, strange partitions might be selected. The switch has no effect right now.
- The command-line version of R-Drive Image did not work if a command file *.rdi had non-Latin characters. Fixed.
- If an e-mail was specified in the Sender field on the Mail Notifications/ AUX Applications panel (like Test <firstname.lastname@example.org>), Error (-12) might appear when the Test button was clicked. Fixed.
- A system recovery CD did not allow the user to manually select a partition to which data would be recovered. Fixed.
- R-Drive Image might crash when disk copy was made to a used partition after an attempt to restart the system. Fixed.