Forum on data and disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy.
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download
* It is impossible to select for restoring two hard drives in an image with two hard drives or partitions from two different hard drives, because it is impossible to perform such operation and the Next button would not be active.
- It was possible to select a disk letter for an image connected as a virtual logical disk that is already used for a network drive or for a disk connected via the subst command. Fixed.
- When the Restart option was used to copy/restore data to a locked partition, the Cannot copy file С:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\rdigl to C:\rdigl error might appear. Fixed.
- R-Drive Image sometimes could not re-start properly under Windows 7 with a default setup because it could not find a 100MB hidden startup NTFS partition. Fixed.
- If a USB flash drive appeared on the disk list on the Create an Image/Restore/ Copy Disk to Disk, and then the Back button was clicked, and then Create Startup Disk / Create OEM disk was selected, the USB flash drive could not be made bootable. Fixed.
- Sometimes it was impossible to create an OEM System Recovery Media. The Operation(s) failed message might appear right after the start. Fixed.
- R-tt Team Member
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Return to Data Backup and Restore
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests