Forum on data and disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy.
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
A new build of R-Drive Image version 4.7 is available for download:
* New commands are added to the command line version, sysdump and register.
* The Linux kernel is updated in the startup version.
- R-Drive Image could not create or connect an image file on Windows 2000 Advanced Server / Terminal Server when working under Terminal Services. Fixed.
- For some rare hardware RAID controllers, R-Drive Image recognized the disk size smaller by several MBs than the real one. Fixed.
- Under Vista and higher, scheduled tasks did not write anything to the event log. Fixed.
- R-tt Team Member
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Return to Data Backup and Restore
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests