Forum on data and disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy.
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
A new build of R-Drive Image version 4.7 is available for download:
* The Linux kernel in the startup version is updated.
* The compression/decompression library is updated.
* The sysdump command in the command-line version asks the user about re-writing an existing file.
- The previous build couldn’t sometimes create startup floppy disks. Fixed.
- The register command could freeze the command-line version if an incorrect registration key was supplied. Fixed.
- R-tt Team Member
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Return to Data Backup and Restore
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests