A new build of R-Studio
is available for download.
- The Find/Mark dialog box is re-invoked in the Advanced mode if it was in that mode last time. It also keeps those last advanced search/marked parameters.
- A GoTo dialog box can be invoked by clicking the Offset field on the Status bar.
- The cursor position can be copied from the GoTo dialog box.
- The program could hang when a partition was opened with files sorted by time stamps. Fixed.
- The Apply changes immediately checkbox had to be clicked twice to become selected. Fixed.
- Reverse RAIDs could be created incorrectly for virtual RAIDs. Fixed.
- The Copy Text command might copy information incorrectly when files were sorted by timestamps and extensions. Fixed.
- It was impossible to enter HEX data on the Scan dialog box. Fixed.
- Changes to custom known file types were not applied immediately. Fixed.
- Group Description for the user known file types might loose its manual changes when other fields were changed. Fixed.
- The Set for all drives button on the Settings/Bad Sectors tab remained active after it had been clicked and, therefore, the settings had been applied to all drives. Fixed. Now the button becomes active only when some changes for a drive have been made on the Properties tab.
- The scan info might disappear from the Drives view when the scan was stopped and then continued, although it appeared again when the scan was stopped again. Fixed.
- An empty RAID Sequences window remained after its RAID object had been deleted. Fixed.
- Several cosmetic bugs are fixed.
- Text wasn't scrolled to when the cursor position was changed and data representation was switched to Data or Text. Fixed.
- It was impossible to enable the Bad sectors column once it had been disabled through the shortcut menu. Fixed.