A new version of R-Studio
is available for download.
+ Support for the ReFS2+ file system (Windows 2016 Server)
+ Support for NTFS deduplication
+ New extended duplicate file processing options
* Improved support for the NTFS log
* Extended recovery log
* Improved data copy in Hexadecimal editor.
* A file path can be scrolled and copied in the File already exists dialog box.
- When saving, the Define Files Mask panel might change file extensions to regular expression. Fixed.
- Data copy commands might work incorrectly on the Properties tab. Fixed.
- Time zones were not taken into account when sorting files by time, files might appear in the previous day. Fixed.
- HFS+ metafiles with the same m_vlOriginalFileId might be duplicated. Fixed.
- A reverse RAID object was not deleted when its last parent had been deleted and this object was impossible to create again. Fixed.
- The Raw Files object might appear higher in the Drives panel than Recognized partitions. Fixed.
- In some cases, File Signature editor incorrectly interpreted hex values. Fixed.
- Some templates in Hexadecimal editor did not fit into the drop-down box. Fixed.
- Some first messages were missed in the log. Fixed.