A new version of R-Studio for Linux
is available for download.
+ Support for the ReFS2+ file system (Windows 2016 Server).
+ Support for NTFS deduplication.
+ New extended duplicate file processing options.
* Improved support for the NTFS log.
* Extended recovery log.
* Improved data copying in Hexadecimal editor.
* A file path can be scrolled and copied in the "File already exists" dialog box.
- Data copy commands might work incorrectly on the Properties tab. Fixed.
- Time zones were not taken into account when sorting files by time, files might appear in the previous day. Fixed.
- File Signature editor incorrectly interpreted hex values. Fixed.
- Some first messages were missed in the log. Fixed.
- Several fixes in recognized FAT partition processing.
- Several fixes in scanning and processing of recognized NTFS partitions.
- Some fixes in image creation of UFS partitions.
- Internal fixes and improvements.