A new version of R-Studio for Mac
is available for download.
+ A new advanced algorithm for recovering exFAT partitions.
+ A new advanced algorithm for raw file recovery (search for file signatures) with regularly checked and updated file signature database.
+ Support for unsyncronized Windows software RAIDs.
+ Support for Windows Storage Spaces created in Windows 10 Threshold 2.
* RAID layout description files now store actual RAID parents. They can be automatically loaded into the RAID parents from the Drives list.
= A new format for RAID layout description files. The old RAID layout description files are still supported.
- Sometimes R-Studio could not find exFAT partitions during disk scan. Fixed.
- Custom offsets were selected incorrectly during automatic RAID parameter recognition. Fixed.
- When the Apply button became active after some changes in the RAID layout, it was necessary to click twice the Apply changes immediately option to activate it. Fixed.
- It was impossible to select Custom in the Block order option when a RAID layout type was selected. Fixed.
- Some cosmetic and localization bugfixes.
- The editor showed incorrect Windows time, DOS time, and Unix time. Fixed.
- Custom templates could not be loaded. Fixed.
- The editor hanged when trying to write something to Sector 0 in an off-line disk. Fixed.