A new build of R-Studio for Mac
is available for download.
* 4 digits are used for the Year field on the Find/mark and Mask dialog boxes.
- Info about recognized partitions and raw files got lost from the Drives panel when scan was resumed. Fixed.
- The Copy command was active for a zero-size file. Fixed.
- Columns in the Drives pane changed their sizes after disk scan if the pane was small. Fixed.
- The Sequences window remained even after its RAID object had been removed. Fixed.
- A long file name and path were truncated in the Recovery progress and Create FS Snap Shot bars. Fixed. Now they show the beginning of the file path and the end of the file name separated by ... .
- Several cosmetic bugfixes.
For the DDI devices:
- It was impossible to enable the Path column. Fixed.
- It was impossible to enable the Bad Sectors column if it was disabled using the shortcut menu. Fixed.
- The status (enable / disable) and sorting for the Bad sectors and Path columns did not change when the tabs were switched. Fixed.