A new version of R-Undelete
is available for download.
+ A new data analyzing and recovery kernel that improves data recovery speed and results.
+ Faster Open Drive Files operation.
+ A new advanced algorithm for recovering exFAT partitions.
* HDD S.M.A.R.T. status is now shown using HDD icons.
* Improved S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring.
* Hard links, symbolic links, and their targets have now different icons.
* Optimized memory usage for large disk scanning.
* Timestamps (Created/Modified/Accessed) can be specified separately on the Find/Mark and Mask dialog boxes.
* The raw file recovery algorithm (search for Known File Types) is greatly improved. The entire file signature database was checked and corrected.
* The status bar now shows the cursor offset in the decimal format, too.
* Search for Not equal string is added.
- R-Undelete might crash during scan. Fixed.
- Names of several S.M.A.R.T. attributes were corrected.
- Sometimes R-Undelete could not find exFAT partitions during disk scan. Fixed.
- Many cosmetic and localization bugfixes are fixed.