A new build of R-Undelete
is available for download.
+ Support for NVME devices.
* Greatly improved raw file search (data recovery using file signatures):
- better recognition of mp3 and mkv files;
- a special parser for mts, mpeg, flv, and gz files;
- file names from internal tags for pdf, docx, doc files;
- support for time+manufacturer+gps for mov files created by iPhone6 and later models.
* S.M.A.R.T. support for disks storing S.M.A.R.T. threshold data in a non-standard place.
* Files which date are not within the "1970 - the current year" interval are placed to the Invalid Time folder.
* The Find/Mark dialog box is re-invoked in the Advanced mode if it was in that mode last time. It also keeps those last advanced search/marked parameters.
- The number of marked files and folders wasn't changing while files were being recovered. Fixed.
- Incorrect values when units were changed from Hex to Sectors. Fixed.
- Sometimes R-Undelete increased the values for month and day by one during file search and setting a file mask. Fixed.
- Many cosmetic bugs are fixed.
- The program could hang when a partition was opened with files sorted by time stamps. Fixed.
- The Copy Text command might copy information incorrectly when files were sorted by timestamps and extensions. Fixed.
- It was impossible to enter HEX data on the Scan dialog box. Fixed.
- The scan info might disappear from the Drives view when the scan was stopped and then continued, although it appeared again when the scan was stopped again. Fixed.