Forum on data and privacy protection and encryption, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
I am a big fan of r-wipe & clean and I find it very useful and efficient. It cleans so many tracks and makes my computer run faster. After trying all the similar products I can say that r-wipe & clean is the best product on the market however I spotted a few problems:
1) In order to delete the registry keys I added on my task I have to run the task 2 times in a row.
That's not really a problem because its a matter of seconds but it`s still a bug. For some reason R-wipe&Clean skips the registry keys when the task is executed the first time (the files on my list are deleted!)
2) You missed some folders and registry keys when cleaning the tracks of Windows Live Messenger (windows 7):
- SYSTEM \users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\MSN Messenger
-SYSTEM \users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live\Contacts
3) Your application needs to clean the usb history too. Even Tracks Eraser Pro can delete it.
Also is there anyway I can run a batch file or some exe after finishing a task?
In case you guys delay the usb history removal, I could use an external application to remove the usb history
Thank you very much for this awesome application!
Thank you, I'll pass the message to our developers.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 2162
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Return to Data and privacy protection
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests