After retracing my steps and ensuring I hadn't done anything else at the same time - I set up the data array again as a drive then restored from the original image. The secondary array drive was gone again. I should add that the original image was made after booting from the Startup CD I created from the application.
As a test I then set the array up again (F: drive) and created another image of the boot drive, then rebooted. The second RAID (F: drive) was still intact after rebooting. I then restored the second image I made from within the Windows GUI, and the F: drive once again missing. Ouch.
I have used this software on other servers on several occasions completely trouble-free. This problem has been unique to this combination of mb'd, RAID controller(s), or version of RDrive.