R-Drive Image V.7.1 Build 7108 (failed to restore, failed to unzip.

Disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy using R-Drive Image.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
Indaliax

R-Drive Image V.7.1 Build 7108 (failed to restore, failed to unzip.

Post by Indaliax » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:29 am

It gives an error when restoring an image that is compressed. (R-Drive Image V.7.1 Build 7108) when I create an image and select the compress option, then try to restore from Bot-CD. It does not finish restoring, it shows a file decompression error, I press (try again) and it continues restoring, but it continues giving the same error. Sorry for my bad English.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: Da un error al restaurar una imagen que esté comprimida. (R-Drive Image V.7.1 Compilación 7108) cuando creo una imagen y selecciono la opción de comprimir, después e intento restaurar desde Bot-CD. No termina de restaurar, muestra un error de descompresión del fichero, pulso (intentar de nuevo) y continúa restaurando, pero continúa dando el mismo error.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Drive Image V.7.1 Build 7108 (failed to restore, failed to unzip.

Post by Alt » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:09 pm

Please contact our techsupport with this problem. They'll help you to solve your problem.