- Модератор Форума
- Сообщения: 629
- Зарегистрирован: 14 ноя 2008, 15:53
- Контактная информация:
* Now the geometry is updated in the partition header when copying FAT/NTFS partitions. Earlier the lack of this might result in a non-bootable system if the geometry was changed on small disks (<8GB).
* Suggestive geometry translation is enhanced for small disks (<8GB)
- Driver loading code is fixed, for example: Win32 detection might sometimes work incorrectly on Win64.
- Tasks scheduled under the system account never started in build 4400 because R-Drive Image started under this account treated itself as unregistered.