Search found 19 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:58 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: No-Vary-Search
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12830
Re: No-Vary-Search
A year later, R-Wipe & Clean still doesn't clean up this, even though the text typed in the browser's address bar is stored there.
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 4:31 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Chrome
- Replies: 1
- Views: 827
Chrome
It has been found that Google Chrome stores some info about external apps launched from websites.
As I understand, R-Wipe & Clean should clean it up.
As I understand, R-Wipe & Clean should clean it up.
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 5:43 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Cloudflare
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2819
Re: Cloudflare
I see, everything is fixed, thank you.
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 5:42 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Craft
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3360
Re: Craft
I see, thank you.
- Tue Jun 16, 2026 4:55 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Cloudflare
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2819
Cloudflare
R-Wipe & Clean doesn't delete crash reports generated by the Cloudflare One Client.
As I see, in the R-Wipe & Clean this app is still called WARP.
As I see, in the R-Wipe & Clean this app is still called WARP.
- Tue Jun 09, 2026 4:38 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Craft
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3360
Craft
R-Wipe & Clean developers should check the cleaning of the Craft traces. There's a lot of junk on the disk, but R-Wipe & Clean displays nothing in the Craft tab.
I'm using the latest version of the Craft app from the Microsoft Store.
I'm using the latest version of the Craft app from the Microsoft Store.
- Wed Mar 25, 2026 5:53 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Codex
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1476
Codex
R-Wipe & Clean should clean up junk left by Codex app.
I mean the OpenAI agent.
I mean the OpenAI agent.
- Fri Jan 16, 2026 5:03 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: RingCentral
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3525
RingCentral
R-Wipe & Clean doesn't delete some logs generated by RingCentral.
- Sun Dec 14, 2025 6:37 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Azure VPN Client
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4115
Re: Azure VPN Client
Thank you.
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:18 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Azure VPN Client
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4115
Azure VPN Client
R-Wipe & Clean should clean up junk left by the Azure VPN client.