Search found 15 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:34 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Drawboard PDF
- Replies: 1
- Views: 129
Drawboard PDF
R-Wipe & Clean doesn't clean up the Wasm cache left by the Drawboard PDF.
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 4:34 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Jellyfin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3033
Re: Jellyfin
I see, thank you.
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 4:32 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Mailbird
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1918
Re: Mailbird
Yes, in the new build, all the junk has been cleaned out.
Thank you.
Thank you.
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 4:34 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Jellyfin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3033
Jellyfin
I think R-Wipe & Clean should clean up junk left by Jellyfin. It's a fork of Emby.
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 6:43 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Mailbird
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1918
Mailbird
R-Wipe & Clean doesn't clean up a lot of junk left by Mailbird. Only a couple of small logs are removed.
Found in Mailbird version 3.0.61.0
Found in Mailbird version 3.0.61.0
- Wed Apr 08, 2026 5:49 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: location request tracking
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1482
location request tracking
It was discovered that somewhere in Windows 11 there is a list of apps that were requesting access to the device's location.
Obviously, R-Wipe & Clean should delete such data.
Obviously, R-Wipe & Clean should delete such data.
- Thu Feb 05, 2026 11:27 am
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Blockstream
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4743
Blockstream
I'd like R-Wipe & Clean to clean up the junk left by Blockstream app.
- Sun Dec 07, 2025 6:21 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Plex
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5604
Plex
R-Wipe & Clean doesn't completely clean up the cache left by Plex app.
- Mon Sep 22, 2025 6:09 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: What about Odoo?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11398
What about Odoo?
I don't see Odoo in the Program traces.
I think the R-Wipe & Clean should clean up the server logs and session information.
I think the R-Wipe & Clean should clean up the server logs and session information.
- Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:09 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: LibreWolf
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11622
LibreWolf
Why doesn't the R-Wipe & Clean clean up a junk left by the LibreWolf?
Despite the fact that, according to PrivacyTests.org, LibreWolf provides the most privacy protection compared to almost all other browsers, it still leaves some traces of its activity on the disk.
Specifically, I've detected the ...
Despite the fact that, according to PrivacyTests.org, LibreWolf provides the most privacy protection compared to almost all other browsers, it still leaves some traces of its activity on the disk.
Specifically, I've detected the ...