[R-Studio for Mac] Freezes while loading "Extra Found Files"

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
Partyschaum

[R-Studio for Mac] Freezes while loading "Extra Found Files"

Post by Partyschaum » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 am

Hi there!

I downloaded R-Studio for Mac 2.0 Demo (build: 903/Oct 27 2009) some days ago and tried to recover my erroneously deleted external USB-Harddrive with it. At first I did a scan over the whole disk which seems to have succeeded. When I load the scan information of my disk all appears to be ok - it takes some time but finishes. I'm able to see all of the former partitions of the disk. Because I only want to restore my photos and text documents I use "Extra Found Files" to get an overview of them. Now, every time I do this R-Studio for Mac freezes after some time of loading the entries. Is it because of the size of the disk and the huge amount of data which was stored on it?

The disk is an external WD 500GB USB HD which is connected to my mac via a USB-hub. I'm using OS X 10.6.2 and have 4GB of RAM.

I'm really willing to buy this product but I first want to see if it would find all (or most) of my files.

Any hints?

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: [R-Studio for Mac] Freezes while loading "Extra Found Files"

Post by Alt » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:10 am

Please contact our techsupport. They'll ask you some questions and help to resolve the problem.