Data recovery from SSD disk

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
mocmoc

Data recovery from SSD disk

Post by mocmoc » Sun May 31, 2020 12:27 am

First of all, I am (obviously) no pro when it comes to IT, so give me some mercy.

I have lost a rather important word-file. I had to forcibly reset my laptop and after i turned it on again, the word opened, and asked me to save the previous automatically saved versions i need. I thought i did it and clicked, that the other versions can be deleted.

Later i noticed, that i had saved the wrong version (in the right version’s place) and the proper one is now nowhere to be found. I have tried to recover older versions, but nothing is found on the drive.

My question is, do you think that the important file is still recoverable or not? I have not saved anything on the drive after this embarassing error, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance, my embarassment is only inferior to my fear of not getting the file back. (Yes I should have saved a back up copy!)

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Data recovery from SSD disk

Post by Alt » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:31 am

Unfortunately... File Recovery Specifics for SSD devices.
Of course, you may try our file recovery software for free, but I doubt it'll help you.