Question About R-Studio

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
Marco

Question About R-Studio

Post by Marco » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:38 am

Good morning,
I would like to bring the following doubts to the attention of R-Studio programmers: this is a rather complex and delicate program. There are several languages, but unfortunately the Italian language is missing. I come from DiskDrill and it allowed the possibility to set the Italian language and also to stop the scan (at any time), save using the appropriate file, to resume it at any other time. And the scan resumed exactly from the point left earlier. With this program I notice that the scan percentage resumes from 0. I cannot tell if it keeps in memory what was previously scanned, or if it starts all over again. There is an option to save what was scanned, but the save doesn't mention anything about it. I can only see the boxes of the sectors that change color and a series of information below. Is there a manual in Italian to understand these aspects? Can anyone help me understand this aspect better? Thank you.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Question About R-Studio

Post by Alt » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:11 pm

Marco wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:38 am
With this program I notice that the scan percentage resumes from 0. I cannot tell if it keeps in memory what was previously scanned, or if it starts all over again. There is an option to save what was scanned, but the save doesn't mention anything about it. I can only see the boxes of the sectors that change color and a series of information below.
If the scan info has been saved and then loaded, R-Studio starts scanning from the point the scan was stopped. See the help: Drive Scan. R-Studio shows the scanned area and scan progress in its Scan information tab.
Marco wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:38 am
Is there a manual in Italian to understand these aspects? Can anyone help me understand this aspect better? Thank you.
No, there's no manual in Italian.

Marco

Re: Question About R-Studio

Post by Marco » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:32 am

Ok thanks, I hope that in the future you will be able to make the software also in Italian, for now I will stay with Disk Drill, thanks anyway for the help. Greetings.