different scan results from multiple scans

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
vanillaguerilla970

different scan results from multiple scans

Post by vanillaguerilla970 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:27 pm

i scanned a drive the first time and it showed the partition i was looking for but i didnt realize i had to save my scan results... 32 hours to scan.... so i scanned it again and told it to save scan results then it got to the very end and the app crashed. i beleive i send the crash report in... so i scanned a 3rd time and the results saved but the partition that was shown in the first scan isnt there.... so im doin a raw files recovery and im finding data that i recognize from my lost partition but i cannot get r-linux to see that partition that it did on the first scan and i had a BUNCH of artwork in SVG format on the drive but not a single SVG file has been recovered from the raw files. I'd be really blessed if i can just recover the folder structure as a partition rather than the raw files names lost nightmare im seeing unfold onto several HDDs presently. any help is appreciated thanks. to it's credit i tried a few different apps on this and r-linux has been the first to show me the title of the partition i lost.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: different scan results from multiple scans

Post by Alt » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:15 pm

What did actually happen with the disk? We need this information to understand what's going on.