Special filetypes not shown on any Recognized

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
Redundant Hoard

Special filetypes not shown on any Recognized

Post by Redundant Hoard » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Special file extensions made by programs aren't recovered or R-Studio doesn't know how to look for it. The extensions I'm looking for are from Adobe Premiere .prproj and AutoIt3 .au3.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Special filetypes not shown on any Recognized

Post by Alt » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:23 am

If you send me at least 3 sample of each file type, I'd try to create filetype description files for them.

Redundant Hoard

Post by Redundant Hoard » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:14 pm

I have slow upload speeds and it may take awhile to install Premiere Pro on this computer to reproduce the files. Luckily, I've found some files online so I hope they suffice.

.prproj .au3

Redundant Hoard

Post by Redundant Hoard » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:53 pm

URGENT! PROBLEM IS SOLVED! IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POSTS

I don't know why (COMPLETELY STUNNED!) for the past month every day, I started recovering files from the colored partitions green, orange, and red. Just today, I looked into Recognized0, colored black, which preserved most of the integrity of the files and folders! I've also found all the Adobe Premiere Pro and AutoIt files in this partition. I'm going through them to see if any file display gibberish/corrupted. I'm extremely sorry for not looking at Recognized0 in the very very very first place!

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:46 am

To my understanding, Recognized0 (black) is the existing partition + some info obtained during its scan. Nevertheless, I'll look into the files you linked to see whether it's possible to create a filetype description for these files.