R-Drive Image 7.0.7004

Disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy using R-Drive Image.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
R-tt Team
R-tt Team Member

R-Drive Image 7.0.7004

Post by R-tt Team » Thu May 19, 2022 10:47 am

A new build of R-Drive Image is available for download.
Improvements:
* R-Drive Image installs now its startup loader on the Windows system partition when there's not enough space on the active partition.
* When a path to a folder is entered on the image creation/restore/check panels, R-Drive Image opens that folder and shows its content.

Bugfixes
- R-Drive Image may have thrown an incorrect message about an UEFI system when it was impossible to install its startup loader on a pure BIOS system. Fixed.
- All files on the last disk (rather than only selected ones) were included into the image when files on multiple disks were selected for image creation. Fixed.
- When the Connect as Virtual Drive file shortcut command was executed on an image containing only files, R-Drive Image tried to mount this image, which was impossible. Fixed. The program now throws a warning message that This image contains no partitions that can be connected to the system.
- Several cosmetic and localization bugs have been fixed.

Hmm888

Re: R-Drive Image 7.0.7004 (bugs?)

Post by Hmm888 » Mon May 23, 2022 12:32 am

I'm a noob and I just downloaded 7.0.7004. Perhaps I downloaded the wrong version but this appears to be a 32 bit version?

When I select Help, the top part of the Help screen is cut-off. The Help application isn't aware that my Windows 11 taskbar is located on the top of my screen.

Furthermore, when I go to view my partition information, say drive C, my mouse cursor continuously flickers as well as in the empty space next to "Local Disk".

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Drive Image 7.0.7004 (bugs?)

Post by Alt » Mon May 23, 2022 11:35 am

Hmm888 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:32 am
I'm a noob and I just downloaded 7.0.7004. Perhaps I downloaded the wrong version but this appears to be a 32 bit version?

When I select Help, the top part of the Help screen is cut-off. The Help application isn't aware that my Windows 11 taskbar is located on the top of my screen.

Furthermore, when I go to view my partition information, say drive C, my mouse cursor continuously flickers as well as in the empty space next to "Local Disk".
Thank you for reporting. I've passed your post to our developers.