Activation service period

Disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy using R-Drive Image.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
iieeann

Activation service period

Post by iieeann » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:35 am

Hi,

I am new to R-Drive Image. I wish to know if the activation service period is counted from the date of purchase; or from the date i use the code to activate the software? Lets say i purchased several licenses but i use only few of them and the rest i may activate it after 3 years.

If the trial period is still not finished with, lets say 10 days left, is the service period counted from the date activated or it will +10 days? :D

Thanks.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Activation service period

Post by Alt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:24 pm

The licensee can use our client portal "My Order" https://secure.r-tt.com/UserConsole.shtml to change his/her e-mail and/or request a registration key resending to the recorded e-mail at any time.

The product registration key works with all software versions and builds that are launched within one year from the date of purchase. Then the registration key can be used with a compatible version of the software on the licensed computer as long as the licensee wants. The software license never expires.

In accordance with our sales policy http://www.r-tt.com/BuyOnLine.shtml, we guarantee customer support service for one year from the date of purchase. The services include technical support, customer support and all updates and new releases for products purchased during that term.

The licensee can renew the support service at a discounted price and continue receiving the services after the support period has expired. The renewal support purchase extends support service by 1-year from the date of its expiration. A new registration key is issued for the licensee after the support services are renewed. The issued new key must be valid for the current version of the software and any new version that would be released within the purchased support period. The extended support service fees are calculated automatically and depend on the type of license and the service expiration date.