R-Drive Image no longer able to access network locations

Disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy using R-Drive Image.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
stukindaguy

R-Drive Image no longer able to access network locations

Post by stukindaguy » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:54 pm

Hello,

As of version 7111, R-Drive Image can no longer seem to access my network locations, either directly by typing it's address, or by selecting the mapped network drives. My existing tasks fail with error "Cannot create directory." and attempting to create an image manually at these locations states the "network path was not found (53)". As these locations work perfectly fine in Windows explorer, I'm not quite sure how to fix this.

Few things that may be important:

- The network shares are running on Samba 4.18.8 on OpenWRT, and required credentials are different from my Windows account (which is a microsoft account)
- R-Drive Image has been working perfectly with these network locations for over a year with zero issue.
- When clicking the little "Expand" arrow next to the mapped network drive in RDI, it displays zero subfolders (there should be quite a few displayed here), but it does not throw an error.
- Attempting to manually input the network address, either by hostname or IP, results in the same behavior.

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Thanks!

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Drive Image no longer able to access network locations

Post by Alt » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:32 am

Please contact our techsupport with this issue. They'll help you to solve this problem.

stukindaguy

Post by stukindaguy » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:57 pm

Quick shoutout to the support team here for having a build that fixed this out so quickly after submitting my ticket. 7112 solved this.

ticalninena

Post by ticalninena » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:15 am

stukindaguy wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:57 pm
Quick shoutout to the support team here for havingmario games a build that fixed this out so quickly after submitting my ticket. 7112 solved this.
How to contact the support team? Please guide me

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:39 am

ticalninena wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:15 am
stukindaguy wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:57 pm
Quick shoutout to the support team here for havingmario games a build that fixed this out so quickly after submitting my ticket. 7112 solved this.
How to contact the support team? Please guide me
R-TT Technical Support