R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179

A place to discuss data and privacy protection, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity with R-Wipe & Clean.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
R-tt Team
R-tt Team Member

R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179

Post by R-tt Team » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

A new build of R-Wipe & Clean is available for download.
Improvements:
* Display and deletion is improved on the Stored File Types in the user section to prevent some web files from deletion.
* Detection of OS version is improved for Windows 7 to prevent incorrect program operation.

saad

Re: R-Wipe&Clean 11.8 Build 2179

Post by saad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am

Please add these application rules I think Foxit and Plex used to be in the previous build of R-Wipe&Clean, but now they are not being detected.

Adobe Premiere Elements 15
Foxit PhantomPDF
Foxit Reader
Hauppauge WinTV 8.5
Plex Media Server
Screenpresso

Windows 10 Apps
Scan

saad

Post by saad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 am

This build is still not removing some iTunes logs. Please look at the attached snapshots, one is from another program and one is from your program.
another_program.png
R-WipeClean.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saad

Post by saad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm

I have a Windows 10 64-bit system with three user accounts. I have made some new application rules in R-Wipe&Clean using <New List> on one user account. How can I implement these rules on my other two user accounts? I don't want to go through each step again for every user account as it took lots of time on the first user account.

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:05 am

saad wrote:I have a Windows 10 64-bit system with three user accounts. I have made some new application rules in R-Wipe&Clean using <New List> on one user account. How can I implement these rules on my other two user accounts? I don't want to go through each step again for every user account as it took lots of time on the first user account.
Under the necessary account, go to Wipe lists, click the Add From button, and select the required wipe list(s).

saad

Post by saad » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Alt wrote:
saad wrote:I have a Windows 10 64-bit system with three user accounts. I have made some new application rules in R-Wipe&Clean using <New List> on one user account. How can I implement these rules on my other two user accounts? I don't want to go through each step again for every user account as it took lots of time on the first user account.
Under the necessary account, go to Wipe lists, click the Add From button, and select the required wipe list(s).
I did that but the wipe list still shows the user name that was used to make this wipe list. It didn't replace the first user paths with the second user.

For example:
I have made a wipe list using "USER1" (C:\Users\USER1\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Media Cache) and when I added this wipe list to "USER2", the path there was still for "USER1", your program didn't change the path to "USER2".

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:59 pm

saad wrote: I did that but the wipe list still shows the user name that was used to make this wipe list. It didn't replace the first user paths with the second user.
Actually, R-Wipe & Clean imports wipe lists as they are, but here you have a point. I passed this issue to our developers.