Readynas is unable to access the data volume (Readynas Duo V2)

Discussions on using the professional data recovery program R-STUDIO for RAID re-construction, NAS recovery, and recovery of various disk and volume managers: Windows storage spaces, Apple volumes, and Linux Logical Volume Manager.
aussie_ivan

Readynas is unable to access the data volume (Readynas Duo V2)

Post by aussie_ivan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi folks

I installed the new Google Nest Wifi yesterday and immediately after installing have not had access to the share folders in my Readynas Duo V2.
I have uninstalled the Nest wifi for now and put everything back to how it was previously with my Nighthawk Router but the problem remains
I can access the NAS through RAIDar app. and can see the share folders but am unable to access the files inside each share.
I can see the NAS and share folder in Windows Explorer as well but when I try to access the folders I get a failure message "Windows cannot access..."
RAIDar shows the system as healthy and I have green ticks on the two drives
The log says system is up but Volume Scan failed to run properly
The log also says The paths for the shares listed below could not be found. Typically this occurs when the Readynas is unable to access the data volume. (see attached image)
The system overview shows a black dot on Volume and nothing viewable in the Volume section (see attached image)
Any help with what may be going on would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ivan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Readynas is unable to access the data volume (Readynas Duo V2)

Post by Alt » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Well, this is not a Netgear support forum. I think their techsupport is a more appropriate place to search help on this issue.