RAID 1 broken

Discussions on using the professional data recovery program R-STUDIO for RAID re-construction, NAS recovery, and recovery of various disk and volume managers: Windows storage spaces, Apple volumes, and Linux Logical Volume Manager.
lucanorillo

RAID 1 broken

Post by lucanorillo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello to all. Its my first post. Happy Christmass for all of you.
My problem is that i have a RAID 1 (2TB) in a external box, all is working fine few years, but now the pc (windows 10 64bits) dont recognice it. I connect to another pc and not recogniced.
I disconect one of the drives, put it on the pc and the administrator see the drive and the partition but without assign letter, and it says that PROTECTED PARTITION GPT.
I dont know how can i do to ty to solve it.
Could you help me?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english, i speak spanish.
Best regards

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: RAID 1 broken

Post by Alt » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:11 am

What is the model of the external box?
Meanwhile you may try to use R-Studio to find the files on the disk. You can download R-Studio Demo.
R-Studio Demo does everything except it does not save recovered files larger than 256 KB.
With R-Studio Demo you may search for the lost files, scan disks, create virtual RAIDs, etc. When you've found your lost files you may estimate chances for recovery by previewing the files. If the files are previewed successfully, you may buy R-Studio and register it on-the-fly, and no re-installation is required. Then you can recover the lost files found.
Our Data Recovery Guide may help you.