Raid Recovery Issue

Discussions on using the professional data recovery program R-STUDIO for RAID re-construction, NAS recovery, and recovery of various disk and volume managers: Windows storage spaces, Apple volumes, and Linux Logical Volume Manager.
sdukart

Raid Recovery Issue

Post by sdukart » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:28 pm

I am using R-Studio and ReclaiMe to recover data from a bad Raid 5 solution. I have followed the instructions I found on community.spiceworks.com (recovering data from a failed raid).

When I get to the step where I have completed the images and have the instructions from ReclaiMe, problem is when I have the Virtual Block Raid under Virtual Volume sets and RAIDs, but when I double click on it to start recovery it says I have to run a Scan. Is there a fix to this?

Next problem...when I run the Scan, it gets to 92%, but then essentially stops working (e.g. gets to 92% after 12 hours, but then after another 18 hours it still is at 92%). What do I do here?

It seems that I am very close to finally being able to see any recoverable data, but I just can't seem to get past these issues, any help is greatly appreciated.