R-Studio Emergency Activation Code is not valid error

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
brucelyonaus

R-Studio Emergency Activation Code is not valid error

Post by brucelyonaus » Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi

I am getting the following error. "The computer's activation code is not valid for the version you are starting". I have purchased R-Studio and downloaded same. I have generated an USB boot media with R-Stdio Emergency. I have booted up the suspect machine on this USB and entered the Activation Code as the UserConsole site listed and I get this error. This is the first time I have entered the hard ware code as requested and generated by the Emergency boot and it is refusing to proceed. HELP HELP HELP. How come I have paid my money and the software finds the files I am afer, but does not want to recover them as promised.

Bruce

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Studio Emergency Activation Code is not valid error

Post by Alt » Tue May 12, 2009 8:17 am

Please contact our tech support. They will help you.

tech_fox

Post by tech_fox » Fri May 15, 2009 3:36 am

I have exactly the same problem. I sent a support request about this on Sunday 10th May and chased up yesterday. Support have still to come back to me!! Not good.

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 pm

tech_fox wrote:I have exactly the same problem. I sent a support request about this on Sunday 10th May and chased up yesterday. Support have still to come back to me!! Not good.
Please send me the e-mail you contacted our support from and I will check that out. My mail: raptorbck (at) gmail (dot) com

Guilhem

Post by Guilhem » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 am

I aslo have the same matter and contacted the support till more than 10 hours....

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 am

Could I have your e-mail please?

Guilhem

Post by Guilhem » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 am

Alt wrote:Could I have your e-mail please?
Ok The support services just replied to me I found how to activate my r studio emergency cd. But i still don't non how i can work on another computer with the licence i paid and an image of my partition damaged, get my data back and after reinstall my computer with an definitive intallation the r studio license on the repaired computer only.
Thanks.
c.guilhem.31@free.fr

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:03 am

According to r-tt license, you may install R-Studio and use R-Studio Emergency on one computer. You may see more information on our Sales & Licensing FAQ: http://www.r-tt.com//FAQ.shtml , or contact our sales department.

If you want to recover data from another computer, you may:
1. Disconnect the hard drive from that computer and connect it to the computer where R-Studio is installed.
2. Download R-Studio demo and R-Studio Agent or R-Studio Agent Emergency, install them, connect those two computers via network, create an image of the required hard drive, and recover data from that image. You may find more information on R-Studio network in our help: http://www.unformat-unerase.com/Unforma ... index.html -> Data Recovery Using R-Studio -> Data Recovery over Network. Please not that R-Studio Demo can do any data recovery task including image creation over network for a remote computer, except actual data recovery.

mrtaggerung

Post by mrtaggerung » Tue May 23, 2023 11:40 pm

I bought the software, received my key and the software immediately rejects my key. What kind of garbage is this? How do you sell a software and give out keys that DO NOT WORK!

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Wed May 24, 2023 12:12 pm

mrtaggerung wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:40 pm
I bought the software, received my key and the software immediately rejects my key. What kind of garbage is this? How do you sell a software and give out keys that DO NOT WORK!
Please contact our sales department with this problem.