R-Studio Emergency

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
Crusader

R-Studio Emergency

Post by Crusader » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 am

Hey guys,

Is it possible to only buy the R-Studio Emergency CD Kit?

Because my problem won't let me use R-Studio for Windows, because the NTFS
is somehow broken, and I can only access using a CD/DVD Kit!

Thanks for your help!

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Studio Emergency

Post by Alt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:37 pm

No, R-Studio Emergency cannot be purchased separately.
You still need a computer to create a bootable CD/DVD, USB disk, or the like. Consider R-Studio for Windows as a free add-on to that emergency cd.

Crusader

Post by Crusader » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 am

So if I buy "R-Studio NTFS", the Emergency kit is included. Since I only have to recover files from an NTFS disk.

And also, if R-Studio Demo is able to "see" the files on my corrupt disk, the full version is able to recover them for
100% and if no, is the money bck guarantee?

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 am

You may download R-Studio Emergency from our Download page and test it for free. You may do everything - disk scan, preview files, etc, except saving recovered files larger than 64kB. It's recommended to save scan info for not having to scan disks again when you buy the program. That's the good side of the things. The bad side is even if you see the files on the disk, successfully preview SOME of them, none can guarantee you that ALL files will be recovered successfully. And this is true for all data recovery programs, not only for R-Studio. Actually, if a file can be successfully previewed, it's almost sure you can recover it successfully.
"Money back guarantee" is a question to our sales department, rather to us, technical people.