Can not map network drive in R-Drive Image

Disk backup and restore, partition imaging and cloning, and drive copy using R-Drive Image.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Drive Image software
grin_canada

Can not map network drive in R-Drive Image

Post by grin_canada » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Have a new version of R-Drive Image 4318. Run R-Drive Image under Windows , create an image on network drive without any problem. Create CD (it is still trial). Try to map network drive , put IP address of remote PC, my userid and pass (local) and share name. Got error network disable . Hmm. Any ideas what it can be????

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Can not map network drive in R-Drive Image

Post by Alt » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 pm

A lot of causes. You may contact the R-tt support with this problem.

grin_canada

Post by grin_canada » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Thanks. Maybe I need to change my question (make more specific). Can such problem will be because I am working on corporate network (any permission issue)?

PeterB

Post by PeterB » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

I also have not been able to map a network drive in R-Studio. I've read the help files and tried several ways to map from the registered computer to a networked computer with no success. The help files say it can easily be done,(Both use Windows Xp OS, all firewalls are off, all antivirus programs off) but I haven't had any success. Can anyone help on this issue??

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 am

Please, contact our tech support with the problem. They will help you to solve the problem.