R-Studio multiple installation

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
restorepoint

R-Studio multiple installation

Post by restorepoint » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Hello, I bought R-Studio for Windows and I was wondering if I can install using my serial key in my two computers at home without any impact on the first installed computer. I looked over the website and this forum about this but couldn't find anything related to it.

Thanks

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: R-Studio multiple installation

Post by Alt » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:26 pm

If you want to install R-Studio on another computer you need to obtain another registration key. The key isn't transferable from one computer to another.

restorepoint

Post by restorepoint » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Isn't this a per-user license? When I bought, I thought that it wouldn't be attached to a specific computer.

As I said, I looked over all pages from rtt website and couldn't find anything saying how license works. This should be clearly stated in the sale product page, I'd say I'm kinda dissapointed.

Alt
Site Moderator

Post by Alt » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:50 am

This is clearly stated in the product EULA. It's available on every download page.

RForce

Post by RForce » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:07 am

Sadly, there are a lot of R-Studio users who ignore the licensing. Many who charge for their service are buying the personal license rather than the technician's license too.

restorepoint

Post by restorepoint » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:42 pm

RForce wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:07 am
Sadly, there are a lot of R-Studio users who ignore the licensing. Many who charge for their service are buying the personal license rather than the technician's license too.
What's the point of your post in this thread? False accusation?

Data-Medics

Post by Data-Medics » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:40 am

That didn't sound like an accusation to me, but your response seems to suggest a guilty conscience.

Are you one of those "many" who are doing that?